Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Heavenly Chocolate Cocktails

There are some gorgeous chocolate cocktails around and as you can no doubt tell from past posts I adore most of them!   I really like the Macaroon - you can check out the Macaroon recipe here - and was planning on making one last night, but you know what we had no amaretto!

I decided to use Frangelico in it's place and the result was very much like another chocolate cocktail that I'm sure I have talked about - it was delicious.

6 parts vodka
1 part chocolate liqueur
1 part frangelico

Shake the ingredients together with ice and serve.

What should I call this cocktail though?   Perhaps you can help me to christen it and then I can label it and add it to one of my cocktail pages.   Try it out and think of the perfect name and post it here - there are no prizes just the sense of pride you can feel in yourself because you've christened a cocktail!

NOTE: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases

No comments: