Sunday, August 28, 2011

Halloween Cocktail Party Time

It's already the end of August and time to think about Halloween cocktails.   I have lots of different recipes that I regularly use for Halloween inspired cocktails, but as I mentioned in last years Halloween cocktail post you can also use regular cocktail recipes that you already know and rename them for Halloween.

I like to make sure I have some great Halloween glasses to serve my cocktails in, that way you can serve very plain looking drinks such as a gin and tonic or vodka martini and still have them looking - spooky or kooky or whatever theme you're using this Halloween.

I've compiled a selection of different types of Halloween glasses in one place for you to browse at your leisure - Halloween Glasses, make sure you get in early as Halloween glasses do sell out quickly some years.   Also don't forget to check back here closer to the date for some fantastic Halloween cocktail recipe ideas.

NOTE: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases

No comments: