Friday, February 5, 2010

Cupid Loves Chocolate

Cupid is getting closer and you know how he loves his arrows, well he also loves chocolate…….we actually he may not, but I do and I think chocolate and Valentine’s Day belong together!

Introducing today’s cocktail –

Chocolate Full Moon

2 shots Tequila
1 shot Cr̬me de Cacao Рbrown
1 shot cream

Pour all of the ingredients into a shaker with ice and shake. Strain into a cocktail glass and garnish with chocolate shavings. Be careful how many of these you have, they have a powerful kick.

Chocolate …. Cream….what more could you want in a cocktail, I mean really? You don’t like tequila? Well I must admit at my last girl’s cocktail night the one request from ¾ of my guests was NO TEQUILA! It seems that everyone has a story where they’ve overdone it on the tequila and now can’t stand to look at it :D

Anyway if you want a different chocolate cocktail you will find a delicious array of them at Chocolate Cocktails. Now I know just what I feel like and it’s not a Shirley Temple so until next time – cheers!

NOTE: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases

No comments: