Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Yummy Chocolate Cockails

I love chocolate and I love cocktails which is why it's always nice to put the two together. Chocolate Cocktails has a number of delicious recipes including one for a Chocolate Biscuit. If you're a regular on my blog you will know that I have recently tasted the Hazelnut Kahlua - delicious. I can report a new recipe just for you guys and that is the -

Choc-nut Biscuit

1 1/2 shots cognac
1 1/2 shots dark creme de cacao
1 1/2 shots hazelnut Kahlua

Shake all of the ingredients together with ice and strain into a martini glass to serve. Substituting the Kahlua from the original Chocolate Biscuit recipe and replacing it with the Hazelnut Kahlua takes this cocktail to a whole new level. Let me know what you think.

This recipe is brought to you just by me so you can happily mix it up for friends knowing that a) it's delicious and b) they haven't tasted it before!

NOTE: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases

No comments: